Friday 13 May 2016

Friday

Technical duets; no need to say who won gold, silver and bronze. In either the normal or mixed duets. Though France did not complete in this event. What can you say about technical duets short and not very inspiring, some more interesting than others.

The team event was the final this time Russia did not get gold, possibly because they did not compete, are they trying to creat suspense for the Olympics? This allowed Ukraine to get gold and Spain bronze. The Ukraine team had lots of lifts and throws and this time they seemed to get them better than in the preliminaries. If the competition is available on YouTube then I say watch all of them because there are some very interesting actions.
I am on the train home now looking forward to sleeping in my own bed. Do my washing then back down next week for the Masters.

Sent from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment